- Specifically focused on teaching rhetorical analysis and argumentative writing
- Fully aligned to the Common Core State Standards
- Prioritize skills pertinent to next-generation tests such as PARCC and SmarterBalanced via comparable learning tasks
- Structured around pedagogical strategies associated with the upper echelon of learner-centered teacher evaluation models such as Danielson and Marzano
- Grounded in the most popular works of literature taught in schools, rather than sporadic non-fiction
Additionally, you’ll notice that we offer a series of “popular culture lesson plans.” These plans are grounded in popular media (songs, music videos, etc.) and seek to teach students high level concepts using content with which they are familiar and thrilled to explore on an intellectual level.
Explore our lesson plans below!
If paying with a purchase order, click here to request a quote!
To receive regular updates and free cutting edge lessons in your email throughout the school year, click here! Our subscribers receive all new pop culture lessons and plans as they are released — for free!