Teach Argument LLC (“TeachArgument.com”) owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with TeachArgument.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the
Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and TeachArgument.com will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of TeachArgument.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by TeachArgument.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with TeachArgument.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. TeachArgument.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be TeachArgument.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party TeachArgument.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
TeachArgument.com is not responsible for issues associated with downloading purchased files, including issues associated with spam filters and firewalls. It is your responsibility to contact TeachArgument.com (email@example.com) within seven days of purchase should you have any issues obtaining or downloading a digital file or product that you purchased. All transactions including the purchase of downloadable, digital products are final and non-refundable.
(b) Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Disclaimer of Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law TeachArgument.com and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect TeachArgument.com’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Disclaimer as to ownership of trade marks, images of personalities and third party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with TeachArgument.com and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to TeachArgument.com.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TeachArgument.com, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
TeachArgument.com shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and TeachArgument.com. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of TeachArgument.com.
We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers. We collect information you provide to us on our Site such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, company name, and demographics. TeachArgument.com gathers the following types of information about users:
- Personal Data as handled by our Data Processors (E-Junkie, PayPal), only for the purpose of providing the Services in accordance with documented instructions from you (provided that such instructions are commensurate with the functionalities of the Services), and as may subsequently be agreed to by you. If TeachArgument.com is required by law to Process the Personal Data for any other purpose, TeachArgument.com will provide you with prior notice of this requirement, unless TeachArgument.com is prohibited by law from providing such notice;
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions like registration, to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums;
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, visitor’s domain name and the website you visited before our Site. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about the visitor. This information maybe be used for purposes such as examining traffic and to investigate misuse or abuse of any aspect of this site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Site as described in this Policy or on our Site. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Site and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Site, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquiries;
- Invite you to participate in customer research;
- Create and manage online accounts you establish;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by TeachArgument.com;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, our policies, and our Terms of Service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We may track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but we don’t track which terms any particular user enters. TeachArgument.com creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
TeachArgument.com processes Personal Data in the United States. All countries or territories where TeachArgument.com processes data ensure an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of said data.
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the European Union Directive and/or Regulation on Data Protection or other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with TeachArgument.com requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such Principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that TeachArgument.com will endeavour to notify you if TeachArgument.com has received a lawful request for your information);
- To protect the rights and property of TeachArgument.com, our agents, customers and others including to enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Some elements of our site may send your computer a Cookie. A Cookie is a very small file which computers use to store information about websites and vice-versa.
- Third party Cookies motioned above are not personally identifiable – that is to say, they do not allow third party advertisers to gain significant personal information about who you are.
- Cookies may be used to identify trends in a user’s browsing pattern. Information gathered from visitors’ visits to this and/or other sites may be used to determine which advertisements are served on this and/or other sites.
- Visitors may choose not to allow Cookies to be served to their computers as a way of opting-out from such anonymous identification. Visitors should investigate the functionality of their Internet browser which may provide a means to disallow Cookies. We do not provide technical support for such activities.
- Forum members may be served an additional Cookie which allows their browser to verify their identity at each visit without the user having to manually log in.
- In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique Cookie on your browser.
TeachArgument.com retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information upon written request. Such requests may be submitted to Sales@TeachArgument.com.
TeachArgument.com takes the protection of customer data extremely seriously. Technical measures are in place to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, data.
You may send requests about your contact preferences, changes, and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by sending an email to Sales@TeachArgument.com. TeachArgument.com will respond within thirty (30) days to any request to delete your information.
Changes to This Policy
TeachArgument.com may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
Last Updated June 9, 2018.