Our British Literature lesson plans condense hundreds of hours of work into a simple, premium-quality lesson plan bundle. These plans boast the same qualities as our other bundles in that they are:
- Specifically focused on teaching rhetorical analysis and argumentative writing
- Fully aligned to the Common Core State Standards
- Designed to target skills pertinent to next-generation tests such as PARCC and SmarterBalanced via comparable learning tasks
- Structured around pedagogical strategies associated with the upper echelon of learner-centered teacher evaluation models such as Danielson and Marzano
- Grounded in the most popular works of literature taught in schools, rather than sporadic non-fiction
Our British Literature Lesson Plan units each include three first-rate lesson plans focused on teaching argument, grounded in the following texts:
- The Canterbury Tales
All lessons are provided in both PDF and 100% editable Word Doc format, and include any pertinent handouts. Lesson plans are delivered digitally and immediately via email. Save yourself countless hours and worlds of energy while bringing the best in argument instruction to your students!
Purchase all three units as a bundle now for for $14.99!
If paying with a purchase order, click here to request a quote!
Many of these units are also available for purchase individually. All individual units include three lessons for teaching rhetorical analysis with the selected core text. As always, materials are sent immediately via email in both PDF and Word Doc format. Purchase any of the individual units below for only $5.99 each!